As an experienced medical planner, Angela understands that healthcare environments have a tremendous impact on their users. As an advocate of evidence based design, Angela is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life through the built environment with an emphasis on socio-cultural impacts. She works carefully with the users to align the goals for a project with the client’s mission and business objectives. She is instrumental in developing planning strategies that guide teams from design through occupancy. Angela’s work reflects her belief that good design is essential to an improved quality of life.
What is the biggest influence on your work today?
Favorite Artist - Musical, Visual, or Performing?
- American College of Healthcare Architects - Board of Regents
- AIA Cincinnati - Director on the Board of Directors
- AIA Academy of Architects for Health Journal - Editorial Review Committee
- American College of Healthcare Architects - Chair of Advanced Education and Research Committee
- American College of Healthcare Architects - Legacy Project Award Chair
- Institute for Patient Centered Design, Inc. - Advisory Committee
- Healthcare Environments Research & Design Journal - Peer Reviewer