As CEO, Matthew leads the strategic planning and internal operations for the firm, directing the development and implementation of corporate goals and objectives. As the director of architecture and one of the firm’s senior designers, Matthew is responsible for GBBN's creative culture that focuses on innovation and collaboration, highlighting the importance of finding beauty in simplicity, while pushing for clarity of function and image. Bringing years of national and international award-winning design experience, Matthew incorporates GBBN's signature philosophy of "Designing for Life", which underscores the experience for the user.
What does Architecture mean to you, or your community?
Favorite Artist - Musical, Visual, or Performing?
- Leadership Cincinnati, Class 35 Graduate
- Leadership Cincinnati, Class 36, 37, and 38 Steering Committee
- Design Futures Council, Executive Board
- Beech Acres Parenting Center Facilities Committee
- Hyde Park Golf & Country Club Long Range Planning Committee
- Architectural Foundation of Cincinnati - Board of Directors
- Greater Cincinnati Chinese Chambers of Commerce - Board of Directors