A member of GBBN since 1965, Bob served as the president and CEO of the firm from 1996 to 2010 and director of healthcare from 2010 to 2013. Currently, as Chairman Emeritus of GBBN’s Board of Directors, he provides leadership mentorship and strategic advisement.
As demonstrated by his dedicated involvement and numerous achievements, Bob is committed to the advancement of Cincinnati. In his career, he has managed several Billion dollars in construction. His leadership in steeple construction projects like Great American Ball Park and Aronoff Center for the Arts has greatly improved the city's built environment.
Bob is also dedicated to the advancement of the architecture profession by providing mentorship and advocacy. He has received numerous AIA recognitions including: AIA Ohio Gold Medal, AIA Fellow, AIA Ohio Mentor Award, AIA Foundation Apple Award Recipient, and AIA Upjohn Fellow.
What does Architecture mean to you, or your community?
What 3 words best describe you?
- American Institute of Architects
- American College of Healthcare Executives
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center Foundation Board
- Healthcare Advisory Board
- Purcell Marian High School Foundation Board
- St. Vincent DePaul Board of Directors
- Greater Cincinnati Health Council
- Leadership Cincinnati, Class V
- Legatus International
- Hyde Park Country Club Member
- Queen City Club Member