With over 15 years of experience, Zach brings extensive experience in higher-education, mixed-use, multi-family housing, and government projects. His commitment to the practice of architecture aligns well with GBBN’s purpose and passion to craft thoughtful design solutions that elevate our clients and communities today. Zach states that client satisfaction and design excellence is at the core of his project management approach. He keeps the client and their users at the heart of every project to ensure the development of a meaningful and successful design solution.
Zach is actively engaged in many industry organizations on the national, state, and local level. He has also spoken at and been published in multiple industry publications and events across the country.
What would you like to see invented in your lifetime?
What fact about you would surprise people?
- Elderly Persons in Community (EPIC) Board of Directors
- Society of American Military Engineers (SAME)
- Society of College Planners (SCUP)
- Cincinnati Design Awards, Association of University and College Housing Officials - International (AUCHO-I)
- AIA Vision Cincinnati (2013)
- Cincinnati Design Awards Past Committee Member