Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center Overview
To Project Types
Cincinnati, OH | Over 2.5 million SF
Ranked #3 in the nation by U.S. News and World Report, Cincinnati Children’s is a world leader in pediatric health. For over 30 years they have turned to us for masterplanning and design solutions to help them grow and achieve their goals.
From their very first research tower to their Clinical Sciences Pavilion, we’ve helped researchers at Cincinnati Children’s shorten the distance between a medical breakthrough and a patient’s bedside.
Why does Cincinnati Children’s turn to us again and again? Because by understanding their history, we are agile and creative partners in designing their future.
We’ve partnered with Cincinnati Children’s to ensure inpatient and outpatient clinics—like those for their Pediatric Heart Clinic or Cancer and Blood Diseases Institute—set a benchmark for quality of care.
Across their main campus, we’ve worked with Cincinnati Children’s to ease the patient journey with an environment that is world class—from their main concourse, to their emergency departments, to unique spaces that help speed healing.
- The east facing facade of the Clinical Sciences Pavilion provides a nightlight to the children in the adjacent patient tower.
- Location A Corridor and Family Resource Center
- The subterranean terrace provides a welcome respite for patients and staff alike.
- Clinical Sciences Pavilion rooftop
- Family Resource Center
- Critical Care Building (opening summer 2022) – in collaboration with ZGF
- Roof garden respite
- iMRI for Neurosurgery
- Clinical Sciences Pavilion lobby and patio