Chad is a designer and project manager on the Community Development Team. His unique sensitivity to design and his commitment to quality make him invaluable to his clients as he leads them through the planning, development, and construction phases of his projects. Chad brings a broad experience to each project, having worked on projects from Chicago to New York and ranging from high-profile projects with large user groups and multiple constituencies, to small renovations distinctively integrated into the context of the their urban neighborhood.
If you could have lunch with someone famous (real or fictitious/from any time period), who would you choose and why?
What fact about you would surprise people?
- Tender Mercies, Advisory Board Member
- ULI Cincinnati Mission, Advancement Committee
- C-Change, Graduate
- Northern Kentuckian of the Year Committee
- Cincinnati Business Courier Forty Under 40 (2014)
- AIA Vision Cincinnati (2015)